Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Sorry, Can't Do this Daily Thing

I cannot believe how difficult it is to blog every day. I was too exhausted from the heat and no air conditioning, so all I did yesterday once I got home is sleep. I don't think I will ever take air conditioning for granted again! Allen continued to work in the heat, and got more things organized. Our web site has more pictures and acknowledgements posted. Our crew has some great ideas for trailers to get some interest in our film project.


I spent some time reworking some dialogue, but it is reassuring to know that Allen is happy with the over-all script. Our goal is to complete this film and enter it in festivals and show it at large conferences. The marketing of the film will be addressed when we have more of it to show. Right now, I just want to focus on finishing the film. If we get offers to make a pilot we will address it then, and hopefully we will have some funding to work with. It is amazing to think how far this project could go.


Right now, I just want to give it our best effort and hope it gets people talking.
Take Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment