Sunday, July 30, 2017

Still Moving Forward.

I think I have found some peace with losing Timmy D and Big John. I will always be grateful for there total belief in this film project, and  how they  were able to motivate my Husband and I to take on the challenge of making the movie ourselves. They helped us to believe in our dreams, and for that I will be forever grateful. I wish them the best of luck on their tour and hope life holds for them much success.

We have had great success obtaining actors who are interested in our open roles and all should be settled by the read-through planned for next Saturday the 5th. I still marvel at the talent we were able to assemble in-front of and behind the camera. I am truly blessed.

I am taking a much needed day to catch up on laundry and work-related writing projects. This will be my last "normal" day for the next two months! May even take a nap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment