Thursday, July 27, 2017

Where do I Start

Confirmed yesterday that Timmy D and Big Jon will not be able to continue in the lead roles of Michael and Cooper. You think in my job I would be accustomed to dealing with  bad news, but nothing prepared me for this. It is truly a painful loss for us, but I understand how important touring commitments are, and I wish them every success. Timmy and Jon were so supportive and so dedicated to this project, but their touring schedule just couldn't mesh with our filming time line. We are lucky enough to obtain some very experienced film makers who have amazing contacts all willing to donate their time, but they also have limited availability and I am not even touching on the commitment we have asked of the other actors. So, sadly we are going forward without them. The planned read through is postponed until next Saturday and it will be at City of Hope in Duarte, California. This will give us time to complete auditions and start with a full cast. We also wanted the crew to meet and run through technical issues. Lunch will be provided.

Thank you all for your continued dedication and support, and Best of Luck Timmy and Jon!

No comments:

Post a Comment